Copy-editing is making sure that whatever appears in public is accurate, easy to follow, makes sense, fit for purpose and is free of error, omission, inconsistency and repetition.
“A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.”
– Confucius, influential Chinese philosopher, teacher and political figure.
Your existing copy might be good. It could even be great.
But then again, maybe it could be better.
Perhaps you’re not getting the response you expected from your latest direct mail? Or maybe you’ve received some poor feedback on your website content?
Well, I can help you with that.
I will review your existing copy and tell you how I can improve it. I will make it flow better. I will ensure consistency and remove unnecessary repetition. I will get your message across clearly.
In short, I will make your copy better.
I will ensure your copy:
- Is clear, reads well and contains no waffle
- Is consistent and avoids needless repetition
- Makes sense and gets your key messages across
- Flows logically from one point to the next
- Contains the right text with no unnecessarily long words
- Uses the appropriate tone for your audience
- Is engaging and of suitable length
So if your copy isn’t reaping the rewards you crave, let me help. I will review, reshape and rewrite your words so you can get your message across with confidence.
Tel: 07816 874698